Our PTSA is forming, so share your thoughts, suggestions, hopes, and visions of how you want to see the PTSA at Shortridge function. Since SHS is a new program, there’s a lot to do to support our school, so we will have something for everyone who wants to get involved!
The SHS PTSA will play an important role at Shortridge High School. The PTSA is a made up of parents, teachers and students and we work with the school to help provide:
- A communication link between parents and the school
- Support for many school activities
- Important services to students
- Parent education on a number of areas affecting teenagers and their families
- Funding for learning tools and projects that fall outside of the school budget
There are benefits joining PTSA:
- Having a voice in your school community
- Making connections with other parents and school administrators
- Getting updates directly from PTSA
- A very cool SHS decal to proudly display on your car
- Voting in PTSA elections
If you have any questions, leave a comment below, call Sonja Clark at 373-2930 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the membership form below to sign up.